- If you think the price of the new iPhone 12 is high, then you might be under the wrong impression.
- The 1,400 dollar price tag is nowhere close to some of the expensive mobile phones making up our list.
- Mobile phones are arguably one of the most necessary gadgets being carried by people around the world.
- What was once a luxury, has now become a necessity for people to use.
- However, with the latest features released day by day, the mobile phone industry is making tons of advancements.
- Let's go through some of the most expensive mobile phones of 2020:
1. Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond
- There is no surprise that the most expensive phone in the world is the legendary iPhone, owned by Apple.
- The iPhone 6 was indeed a revolutionary moment in the iPhone series, but the customized version has really taken people by surprise.
- It is designed by the famous Falcon brand and is worth every penny.
- The outer body is filled in with 24-carat gold and other premium metals.
- Available in gold, platinum, and rose casings, the phone is only owned by Asia's richest man Mukesh Ambani's wife.
- The estimated price range of this luxury phone is a whopping 48.5 million dollars.
2. Stuart Hughes iPhone 4s Elite Gold
- Next on the list is Stuart Hughes' amazing new addition of iPhone 4S Elite Gold.
- Containing more than 500 diamonds of 100 carat gold, the phone is a symbol of luxury and excellence.
- Surprisingly, it is not as expensive as the Falcon iPhone 6 and is priced at 9.4 million dollars.
- The most amazing thing is that the home button is build from an 8.6 single cut diamond.
- A number of precious metals are involved in its creation including Opals, Star Sunstone, and Pietersite.
- This handmade piece of excellence is one you surely would not want to miss out.
3. Stuart Hughes iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition
- Worth 8 million dollars, the next luxury
phone in our list also one of Stuart Hughes’ collection.
- Consisting of rose
gold and around 500 hundred carat diamonds, the phone is worth the 8 million
- Like the 4s Elite Gold, the home button in the Diamond Rose edition
is also made of a single cut diamond.
- As per the record, there are only 2
pieces of this luxury phone designed; both of them customized for the owners.
- To top it off, since it is an iPhone edition, they have decorated the Apple logo with more than 50 diamonds.
4. Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme
- Another one of Stuart Hughes' genius invention is the
beautiful Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme.
- Like the previous iPhone manufactured
in this list, the 3GS Supreme is also filled with precious metals and diamonds.
- The Apple logo is created with 53 pure diamonds making it shine all day.
home button is also made of 7.1-carat diamond and it is bordered by more than 200
diamonds on all corners.
- The first edition of the Goldstriker 3GS Supreme was
made for an Australian businessman and it was the most expensive phone of that
- Another plus point is that its packaging is very intriguing and fancy too.
5. iPhone 3G Kings Button
- Arguably the most elegant phone on our list is the iPhone 3G
- Priced at nearly 2.5 million dollars, it is a symbol of class.
- However, this was not designed by Stuart Hughes but by a renowned Austrian jeweler, Peter Alisson.
- It has white strips all around the phone that consist
of around 140 diamonds. It uses a 6.6-carat diamond cut for the home button
making it stand out.
- It can be said that this phone was the spark in the list of iPhone luxury phones to follow.
6. Diamond Crypto Smartphone
- As the name suggests, the Diamond Crypto Smartphone has filled with diamonds all around.
- Once prized as the most expensive phone in the
world, the phone is designed by Aloisson and produced by JSC Ancort.
- The logo
and the home button is made from pure rose gold while the body of the mobile
phone is made from solid platinum.
- The most catchy thing about this gadget is
the 10 bright blue diamonds on the outside.
- Alongside its elegant design, the phone has updated software that has special encryption technology ensuring that your data is safe.
7. Goldvish Le Million
- Priced at exactly 1 million dollars, the Goldvish Le Million is a
luxury phone owned by the renowned brand, Goldvish.
- Released in 2006, this phone was the most expensive phone at that time and made it to the Guinness
Book of World Record.
- The famous jeweler, Emmanuel Gueit was the designer of
the phone. He used 18 karat gold and diamonds to give this phone a catchy
- The display screen of this mobile phone is made with pure sapphire glass. The sad part is that there are only 3 pieces of this brand made, as it is a limited edition phone.
8. Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot
- Gresso is a luxury brand renowned for its amazing
collection of luxury phones for more than a decade.
- However, the Las Vegas Jackpot was the real spring in the step
for the company.
- It has been designed with almost 200 grams of gold and is
worth exactly 1 million dollars too.
- Unlike the touch phones, its keyboard is
made with 17 hand-designed sapphires each weighing around 32k.
- The back panel
of the phone is made from a rare wood that is 200 years old and found in the
- Like Goldvish Le Million, the Las Vegas Jackpot also has a minimum of 3 sets made thus far.
9. Goldvish Revolution
- The Goldvish Revolution is another one of the premium assets of the
- Priced at nearly 490k dollars, it has a 2.2-inch display.
- Alongside the normal functions of Bluetooth, USB, mp3, mp4, the Goldvish
Revolution also possesses a mechanical watch.
- With gold and diamonds sprinkled all
over the outer body of the gadget, the gadget caught people's eye since day 1.
- It is also one of the mobile phones to have earned a place in the Guinness Book
of World Records.
- It has a sapphire glass display case and had more than 30 pieces manufactured worldwide.
10. Virtue Signature Cobra
- To round off our list of the most expensive mobile phone is the Virtue Signature Cobra.
- As the name surely gives away the USP of the product, this Virtue product is coveted for it's unique designing.
- It has the Cobra wrapped around the handset which gives it a distinctive look like no one else.
- The Cobra is said to have been made with around 440 rubies and 2 premium emeralds.
- Only 8 sets of these premium signatures Cobra have been produced around the world.
- Costing around 310k dollars per set, the gadget has been designed by the French company, Boucheron Vertu.
- Make sure you do have a look at this amazing mobile set.