- What is a luxury hotel? Well, the question of this can vary a lot since every individual has a different perception to rate luxury or lavishness.
- While some prefer a 5-star hotel with all the best services available, others might love a room by the seashore enjoying the sunrise and sunset along the beach.
- Whatsoever the case may be, a luxury hotel is said to be the one that leaves a deep-rooted positive impact on you.
- Let’s have a look at the top 12 luxury hotels in the world.
01. Park Hyatt Sydney – Australia
- Australia's finest beauty piece, Park Hyatt Sydney is one of the best hotels in the world.
- Situated right across the harbor, the hotel provides a
beautiful view that leaves people in awe.
- The surroundings are covered with
elegant landscapes that showcase the inner beauty of Australian art and
- The massive building holds more than 150 suites; some having the
balconies that open to the delightful views of the Opera House.
- With spas, sun-decks, and a rooftop swimming pool, this hotel is a must-visit for all.
02. Soneva Kiri – Thailand
- Although some may seem that it is a remote area where one could not reach easily, it is not the case.
- Soneva Kiri is at a 1.5-hour flight from Bangkok which the resort would take care of via their private place.
- The least populated island offers the best Thai experiences that would make you fall in love with the Thai culture.
- The furnishing in the hotel is comfortable and chic.
- Moreover, visitors are thrilled with the delightful beautiful rainforest views, and the tasty Thai food that makes them go WOW!
03. Belmond Hotel Caruso, Amalfi Coast – Italy
- While everyone wishes to stay at a place that is surrounded by fresh seawater suspended beneath the beautiful sky; the Belmond Hotel Caruso is there to fulfill your wishes.
- Situated right along the Amalfi Coast, the hotel provides some of the most breathtaking views one could wish for.
- Having less than 50 lavish rooms and suites, the hotel elegantly describes the beauty of the architect.
- The Belvedere restaurant provides the most romantic setting with candlelight dinners and what not!
04. Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa — Conca dei Marini, Italy
- Well, you might have heard about the Monastero Santa Rosa in one of the history books, but don't be surprised.
- The Hotel and Spa center has been revamped from the 17th-century monastery and has been rebuilt into a piece of beauty.
- Although there are just 20 rooms in the hotels, they have made sure to make it as luxurious as possible.
- The top of the cliff Mediterranean sea and gardens opening on the terrace make it a perfect place to enjoy with family.
- Don't miss out on the special spa services with steam rooms and a sauna.
05. Soneva Jani – Maldives
- Well, talking about luxurious resorts and not mentioning the Maldives would be a crime in itself. Located right on the hub of the Medhufaru Island, the Soneva Jani is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world.
- The best part about the Soneva Jani is that it is covered with fresh greenery and splendid beaches that give you a perfect holiday essence.
- Having almost 24 water villas, with more to follow, the hotel provides a private pool to each villa surrounded by the beauty of the Indian Ocean.
06. Aman Tokyo – Japan
- Inspired by the vintage Japanese architectural designs, Aman Tokyo is a
luxury setting for your holiday hotel.
- The perfect mix of tradition and
modernity makes it one of the most mesmerizing locations in Japan.
- Having more
than 80 rooms and suites, the hotel is located right in the hub providing
breathtaking city views.
- Don't miss out on the interior gardens that offer
beautiful greenery all around.
- The food offered in the hotel is also delicious with tasty Japanese cuisines being served.
07. Six Senses Zighy Bay – Oman
- Situated in the hubs of Oman, the Six Senses Zighy Bay is said to be a hidden gem out in the Middle East.
- Covered by mountains on one side and a beautiful
sandy beach on the other.
- This beautiful resort is one everyone must visit.
- Following a two hour charming drive from Dubai, a drive which would mesmerize you with nature's beauty, you can enjoy a perfect weekend in the resort. To top it off, each villa has a private pool for people to enjoy.
08. Tulemar Bungalows and Villas – Costa Rica
- Lying by the side of the ocean, the Tulemar bungalows and villas are the perfect way to showcase Costa Rican beauty.
- Costing around $250 for a night’s
stay, the Tulemar Villas are worth every penny.
- The gorgeous oceanic views
rounded up with the comfortable rooms and the best service makes it justify the
- The near side wildlife and natural habitats make it a nice outing for the visitors.
09. Amanzoe – Greece
- Amanzoe is one of the highest luxury hotels one could ask for. Located at the
hilltops of Peloponnese, the place gives a perfect view of the countryside.
mountain-sides on one end and sparkling seawater flowing on the other end makes
it the ideal place to enjoy the mesmerizing views.
- The private pools alongside
the comfortable furnishing is really amusing for all the visitors.
- The services that the hotel offers are something that the hotels are really known for. Make sure to give it a shot whenever you visit Greece.
10. North Island – Seychelles
- When we talk about hideaways, there is no question that North Island is one of
the top places that come to your mind.
- Right across the white sands and fresh water, the North Island has 11 well-constructed private villas for visitors to
- With the soft breezes swinging across the Indian Ocean, the villas
provide a beautiful view.
- The furnishing, dining areas, and plunge pools are a perfect representation of luxury. So much so that Prince William chose one of the resorts as his honeymoon destination in 2021.
11. Royal Malewane – South Africa
- Although it only has 7 villas, the Royal Malewane is one of the top
destinations categorized under luxury villas.
- Situated right across the border
of the Kruger National Park, the villas are a perfect romantic place for the
- Royal Malewane is well known for its comfort and convenience which
makes it common amongst all the visitors.
- Bill Gates and Elton John are amongst
the common people who have visited the place frequently.
- To round it off, the Royal Malewane offers the ideal safari experience which is a must for all the holiday outings.
12. Archer Hotel Austin — Austin, Texas
- The Archer Hotel is one of Texas most amazing locations, situated north of Austin. Away from the hush rush of the city, the Archer Hotel Austin is the place that offers peace and serenity.
- The place is genuinely a top spot for newlyweds mainly because of its romantic atmosphere and comfortable environment.
- The rooms are very calming and spacious which gives a very comforting feel.
- The bathrooms are the USP of the hotel which the people really look forward to.
- The complimentary His and Her slippers are the ones people love to use. Make sure to give Archer Hotel Austin a must go!