some people may believe that spending heavily on luxury brands is simply a
waste of money.
- Others perceive the importance of branded products in
maintaining a status symbol in the society.
- Throughout time, people have
gradually started shifting their priorities towards luxurious brands.
- It is
important to know that these expensive brands do not create their high-level
- Years of hard work and persistence has helped them create
their royal image.
- Let' shed some light on some of the top-notch luxury brands in the world
1. Luxury Brand - Audi
- If you are a car lover, then Audi is for sure the first brand that would come
to your mind.
- With a brand value of more than 14 billion dollars, the German
ranks amongst the top 3 most expensive luxury brands.
- Found in 1910, Audi
specializes in the designing, production, distribution, and most importantly
manufacturing of luxury vehicles.
- The most expensive cars listed in the Audi showroom would be A5 Cabriolet at 65,100 dollars and TTS Coupe listed at 53,800 dollars.
2. Luxury Brand - Prada
- While most people are hooked with the top quality French fashion brands, the Italian fashion house, Prada has been giving everyone a headache with top notch
- It is one of the notable brands offering the best range of handbags,
apparel, footwear, etc. that redefine elegance.
- Prada is seen amongst all the
top fashion shows and events around the world.
- Endorsed by top celebrities which include, Gigi Hadid, Blu Cantrell, and Cameron Diaz, the brand has made its way to the top, fighting against all the leading fashion brands.
3. Luxury Brand - Rolex
- Rolex is arguably the most recognized brand in the sports industry.
- Roger Federer and Tiger Woods, legends of their respective games have been a celebrity endorser of this amazing brand for almost a decade now.
- The Swiss luxury brand was founded in 1905 and has been producing top-quality watches for more than a decade now.
- Rolex holds the status of the most expensive watch collection in the world.
- The most expensive watch sold in an auction amounted to nearly 18 million dollars, owned by Paul Newman.
4. Luxury Brand - Gucci
- Gucci is listed as the most popular e-commerce luxury brand in the year, 2020.
- Even during this corona pandemic, Gucci has managed to maintain its luxury
status ahead of its rivals.
- Gucci currently stands on a brand valuation of
nearly 16 billion dollars and is on an increasing trend year by year.
- The newly
trended Gucci sneakers have really helped the brand increase the customer
- Alongside a wide range of footwear, the brand also offers luxury
handbags, wristwatches, and fashion accessories.
- Make sure you get along with the latest Gucci products in the upcoming years.
5. Luxury Brand - Nike
- Formed in 1964, Nike is arguably the most popular sports brand in existence.
- The worldwide brand has more than 70,000 employees operating globally.
- One of
the main thing contributing to the success of Nike is the incredible
advertisement techniques that the company uses. The way it recalls the brand
increases the brand loyalty manifolds.
- Furthermore, many top superstars around
the globe have endorsed the brand including Cristiano Ronaldo, Michael Jordan,
and Neymar Jr.
- The luxury brand was also associated with the Indian national team for some time making its mark in the cricketing field.
6. Luxury Brand - BMW
- Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) is a German originated top luxury car brand. Alongside
automobiles, BMW has also specialized in manufacturing top-notch motorcycles
in the world.
- Founded in 1916, the pioneer brand has a wide range of car
collection offering luxury as well as sporty cars.
- You can find some of the top
cars performing in Formula 1 to be manufactured by BMW. Katy Perry and David
Blaine is amongst the top celebrities to have been associated with the brand.
- BMW M8 Prototype (E31) is the most expensive car in the esteemed collection ranging around 590,000 dollars.
7. Luxury Brand - Burberry
- Burberry is another top luxury brand that goes way back to the mid-18th
- The brand has maintained its decent position in the market courtesy of
its unique design.
- Whether you are looking for something simple or fancy,
Burberry has got a wide range of choices to offer you.
- Alongside the apparel
collection, the brand also specializes in perfumes, fashion accessories, and
- The year 2020 saw Burberry record a brand value of almost 4,000 million dollars.
8. Luxury Brand - Ralph Lauren
- Whenever one mentions Polo, Ralph Lauren is the first thing to enter your mind.
- Polo and Ralph Lauren go hand in hand. Ralph Lauren has a brand value of nearly 6.6 billion dollars, making it one of the best luxury brands in the globe.
- As mentioned earlier, Polo shirts are the most famous products of the brand.
- The main focus of the brand is to provide the most luxurious goods to the customers.
- Many celebrities have endorsed this amazing brand including the Hadid sisters and Jon Kortajarena.
9. Luxury Brand - Toyota
- Toyota has been a top automotive production company in the last few
- Spread across 30 countries, the brand manages to invest around 1 million
dollars to research and development every hour.
- The constant surge to update
and upgrade on its inventory has helped Toyota become a success in the
- The company has managed to maintain its status as the 5th
largest revenue generator business in the world.
- Since its inception, Toyota has
produced some of the top quality cars for its consumers throughout.
- The best part about Toyota is the fact that it produces elegant cars that is affordable for the level of income.