- Cars and motorbikes are by far the most used medium for transport all around the world. It almost seems like the world is divided into 2 parts.
- While some may prefer the luxury and status attached to a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, others might prefer a Harley Davidson or a Yamaha.
- Once someone gets attracted to motorbikes, it is hard for them to stay out of it. And with the increasing modifications and upgrades introduced by the brands, it is almost inevitable to keep your eyes off it.
- For all the bike lovers, here are some of the most expensive motorbikes in the world
10. Ducati Testa Stretta - Price $225,000
- The Ducati Testa Stretta might be a slightly low-performance bike in terms of its speed, but it is surely one of the most elegant motorbikes of the current era.
- Priced at 225,000 dollars, the new Ducati Testa has a beautiful sporty shape that makes the bike lovers go WOW!
- It is designed by the famous Aldo Drudi and is very rarely found in the global market.
- Weighed less than 300 pounds, the titanium and carbon materials actually justifies its pricing.
09. Ducati Desmosedici D16RR NCR M16 - Price $233,000
- Another one of Ducati’s premium collection includes
the classy NCR M16.
- Although it was initially priced at 72,000 dollars, but the improvements made throughout has made its price jump to almost 233,000 dollars.
- Like the Testa Stretta, the NCR 16 is also blessed with carbon fiber all around
the bike’s body including the frames, wheels, bearing parts, etc.
- The premium
quality aluminum and titanium used to design it really gives it a beautiful
- Ranging around 175 to 200 horsepower, it is definitely one of the
high speeding bikes of the current era.
- The best part about the NCR 16 is that it is incredibly light weighted (319 pounds).
08. Ecosse FE Ti XX Titanium Series - Price $300,000
FE Ti XX Titanium Series: Once considered to be the most expensive bikes in the
world priced at 300,000 dollars, the FE Ti XX has now dropped down in the list.
- Irrespective of its position in the list, the Ecosse FE Ti XX is still by far
one of the best motorbikes.
- Ranging almost 230 horsepower to the rear wheel,
the bike comprises of a strong aluminum engine.
- Furthermore, the seating has
been made of premium Italian leather which feels comfortable and looks elegant.
- Strangely, only 13 pieces of this elegance motorbike were made, making it one of the rare bikes ever.
07. MTT Turbine Streetfighter - Price $249,900
Turbine Streetfighter: For all those fancy and funky bike color lovers, the MTT
Turbine Streetfighter is one you can’t get your eyes off.
- The motorbike has a
wide range of bright colors including yellow, light blue, and a purple shade.
- However, the majority of the bike is covered with bright orange color. Having a
420 horsepower engine, the bike is well known for its unique acceleration power.
- The best part about it is that it has a relatively stable engine that shows no
vibration even when it is clocking around 200 mph.
- The bike is blessed with the Rolls Royce turbine engine making it a perfect treat for all the street bike lovers.
06. Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike - Price $550,000
- To be honest, the Dodge Tomahawk V10 did not receive
the most convincing remarks when it first came into the market.
- Many people
termed it as a 4 wheel dodge jammed from both ends. Nevertheless, V 10 is
still a popular motor beast! Yes, the speeding stats of this unusual Dodge
Vipers was not entirely convincing at first, but it could easily hit a top
speed of 400 mph.
- A trademark of Dodge is constructed with premium quality
aluminum making it a comfortable ride for everyone.
- At first, it might look strange but once you get to ride it, the half a million-dollar investment will prove its worth.
05. Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship - Price $1.5 Million
- It is almost impossible to list down the top motorbikes in the world without having to mention Harley Davidson.
- The yellow and the red sensation came into the market at an astounding 1 million dollar price tag,
which tend to increase over the years.
- The manufacturing process had been
assisted by the great artist Jack Armstrong, who made sure that it is the
perfect motorbike in all sense.
- The hand-painted motorbike gives a very classy appearance which is one that every motorbike lover would love to own.
04. The Yamaha BMS Chopper - $3 Million
- Well, while some people may prefer multi-colored heavy
bikes, others prefer to keep it simple yet elegant.
- The BMS Chopper is one of
the strangest shaped motorbikes to make out list.
- Covered with 24 karats of
gold, the Yamaha beauty makes you wonder if it is even functional or not.
elegant piece of jewel is ranged around 3 million dollars and people have been
ready to splash the cash.
- The most surprising part about this bike is that it does not have a side stand. But don’t you worry, as it the BMS Chopper opens its frame rails and lands on parking.
03. Ecosse ES1 Spirit - Price $3.8 Million
- With only 10 pieces of this renowned motorbike ever made, the
Ecosse ES1 Spirit is one of the rare editions of Ecosse in the market.
influenced by the top Formula 1 racing motorbikes, the Ecosse edition has been
manufactured by the 2 famous American and British minds.
- The bike only weighs
about 265 pounds and has a one of its kind framework which makes the edition
even more special.
- The shape has also been designed in such a manner that the rider has the ideal posture when riding it. With such amazing features assigned to a motorbike, people happily pay the 3.6 to 3.8 million price tag on it.
02. 1949 E90 AJS Porcupine - $7 Million
- Probably the oldest bike to make the list, the E90 AJS Porcupine is one of its kind. Manufactured way back in 1949, the motorbike still is one of the finest looking bikes of the 21st century.
- Irrespective of its production date, the bike sill resembles most of the motorbikes of the current era.
- It actually seems like Les Graham, the owner, had the
vision in his mind and created a masterpiece way ahead of its time.
- He won the World Championship with this bike in that year too. With only 4 motorbikes manufactured, it stays on the list at a healthy price tag of 7 million dollars.
01. Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter - Price $11 Million
- And top our list of most expensive motorbikes
around the world is the Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter.
- Covered with a
single piece of metal, the motorbike is capable of clocking around 300 mph.
- Yes, many of you might wonder if it's a production from the departmental store,
Neiman Marcus, and to be honest, you are right.
- The limited-edition bike has
only 45 works of art available in the market.
- The 11 million dollar price tag
might seem a little off the hook, but the elegant designs and unique status
makes it the most expensive motorbike in the market.
- Fun fact; limited edition Fighter is street legal!